Thursday, May 13, 2010

"Yeah"

This is my new favorite thing about Will. He has started saying "yeah" all the time. Anytime you ask him a question he says, "Yeah". When he wants something he reaches for it and says "yeah" while nodding his head. Sometimes it's more pronounced than others and sometimes it's more of a "yuh". But I think it is so dang cute!

The only bad thing is that he isn't signing please anymore, he just says "yeah". I'm having to re-teach him please, but I didn't worry about it in this video. He's crying b/c I asked him if he wanted at cookie and when he said "yeah" I decided to go get my camera and he got upset b/c I walked away without giving him the cookie.

Also notice what a catastrophe my house is. We moved the love seat, end tables, and just pretty much let the boy play and destroy. Trust me, his walking is doing great, but we have far fewer accidents when there are wide open spaces!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I put Will's video up on the tv and Havanna just stared at it in amazement. Then she would smile and look back at the tv. I think she needs her Will fix.

the peterson family said...

He is so cute! It's great he's saying "Yeah" instead of "No"!!

Kristie said...

Oh I'm sure the no's are coming.. I already can tell, he's going to love that word even more.