Saturday, May 22, 2010

Steven's 30th Birthday Dinner

Today is my sweet hubby's 30th birthday! Hopefully I'll do a better job at taking pictures today than I did last night. We went to eat at Rio Mambo's with some friends from church. That place really does have the BEST quesadillas! We love going there and meeting friends makes it even better. I didn't get pictures of all the friends who joined us or the fun we afterwards at Main Event. We played shuffleboard, Boys vs. Girls, and it was so much fun! I have never played before, am not very good, but hope we get to go play again soon. Then we went to the arcade and watched Laura and Steven play Dance Dance Revolution Extreme. HILARIOUS!
Why didn't I have my camera?!

Anyway, here are some of our friends who joined us.
The Skippers
Huffmans

Martins

Thanks friends for helping Steven bring in the big 3-0!

No comments: