Monday, July 27, 2009

Weekend Wedding

I love these girls!
So this past weekend I was in the wedding of one of my best friends, Melissa. We did end up leaving Will with my Mom and Dad on Friday night. I only cried twice- once in the car and once when we got in bed that night. I am very proud of myself. Anyway, this post will actually not be about the baby. Can you believe that?!

Melissa and Frank Weiss were married at the Brookhaven Country Club in Dallas. I had the best time. It's been so long since I've gotten out of the house and just had some fun. I love getting to see my friends and be silly again.

Here are some pics from the weekend. It was VERY hot outside for the rehearsal and wedding, so if my face looks a little sweaty and super red, that is why.
It's not a party without the Robot.
Melissa and me
Liz and me


Melissa and Frank

Me, Melissa, April, and Liz
Bridesmaids

No comments: