Saturday, June 27, 2009

CIO Day2

Well it didn't go so well yesterday... mom is a weenie. I must have reinserted the paci about 42 times and then ended up cuddling him when he woke up after only napping 40 minutes. Oh well. I'm not quite sure we're ready for this. I am feeling like he's too young for the Cry It Out method. I know millions probably start earlier, but for us it might be too soon. We may come back to it when he's 3 mos, but I'm not sure.

Last night he slept from 8:30-2:30 ish and then ate again at 6:00. That means I got like 4 1/2 hours of sleep in a row!

Here are some funny pictures of Will's morning hair today. He gets it from his mama.




1 comment:

Meghan DeHart said...

the hair is great!! and i have to say, our dr. always said that you can't spoil them before 6 months so we waited to do the cry it out method too. you're not a weenie...enjoy the time with will. there are times you may need to let him cry, but it doesnt have to be all the time, he'll figure it out.