Friday, March 19, 2010

Will's first date

On Wednesday, Will and I met our friends Jen and Havanna at the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens. It was the prettiest day we've had in awhile and so wonderful to spend some time outdoors. We had a picnic, watched kids play, and explored all kinds of grass, sticks, and trees.

This is not from the Botanic Gardens, but I had to post it. I gave Will my spoon after I had some cake. He LOVED it!
Will was so interested and excited about this fountain. I can't wait until it's super hot outside and I don't have to worry about him catching a cold.

I'm doing my best to hold him back from just jumping right in. He's a strong kid!
We tried to get some pics of the two kids together. It was not an easy task...
... he was a little excited... and we are working on "being gentle".. Sorry Havanna!
There's no keeping that kid still
Or looking where you want him to
Success! Both looking, one day we'll get smiles.
Is she not so adorable? She's on my list of potential future girlfriends for Will. ;)
We played on this amazing tree. Will got so dirty and cried when I took him away. Such a boy!
We had on our St. Patrick's Day shirt- "Kiss me, I'm Irish". I don't need an excuse to kiss that face! I can't help myself!

Will is actually 11 months old today and hopefully tonight I can finish the official post. I have some very exciting news to share about my little man! Ok, I'd better get myself dressed while he's napping. Of course the minute I start to fix my hair he will wake up. Never fails.

No comments: