Saturday, September 24, 2011

Free Diapers!

I'm sure you've either heard of or have signed up for Swagbucks.  If not, listen to me- it is LEGIT.  The Lentz's have gone swagbucks crazy.  I started a couple months ago and tried to talk to Steven about it.  He wasn't interested at all.  UNTIL a huge box of baby wipes arrived at our house.  When he asked where they came from I told him I bought them on Amazon with gift cards from Swagbucks.  He was like, "What?  You really got free gift cards?"  And I was like, "Dude, I've been telling you!"

Ever since that day he's been a machine at earning swagbucks and has earned $25 in 6 weeks.  We are just going to be boring and use them for diaper and wipes, but you can use them for anything on Amazon.com.  Let me just tell you what a blessing this is to our family b/c of our budget right now.  Things are really tight and not paying for diapers each month helps a lot.

Basically it's just a search engine.  Use it to look up anything you'd normally look up on Google and get points.  There are surveys, promotions, and videos you can watch to earn more, but you don't have to.

The key to really racking up the points is to get people to sign up under you.  So I'm honestly writing this to share this awesome site and to ask you to sign up using my referral link if you decide to.  WHICH YOU SHOULD!   Who doesn't like free money?

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/klentz1

That's my link.  Sign up.  Do it.

No comments: