Monday, August 1, 2011

Baby Lentz #2 On The Way!

Well... better late than never I guess.

I am 39 weeks and 3 days.  And... we are having a baby IN THE MORNING.  IN ABOUT 14 HOURS.  I'm not freaking out yet.  We are scheduled for a c-section at 7:30 am.  I'm actually trying not to think about it much b/c I'm too anxious of a person to handle this level of excitement.  

I'm pretty surprised we made this far.  I was dilated to a 2 and 50% effaced at 35 weeks and then a little more than a three last Thursday.  My doc thought I'd go into labor over the weekend.  I really took it easy and have done my best to keep this baby in!  I know most normal pregnant women would be walking like crazy to get this baby out, but I don't like surprises and love the idea of staying on schedule.  

Tomorrow morning I will be meeting my daughter, Olivia Elise Lentz, in person.  


Her birthday will be August 2, 2011.

I can't wait to see what she's going to look like.  Long like her brother?  Dark hair?  We know she's going to have lots of it from the sono pics.  I just want to hold that little angel and see who's been doing jumping jacks in my belly for the past few months.  

Please pray for a safe delivery into this world and for a healthy baby girl.  

Pictures will be posted soon!

  

No comments: