Monday, August 23, 2010

All I've Got

This is all I've got.  I have no blogging motivation.  I babysat for a friend of mine all last week and today.    Her name is Kendall, she's 5.  We had a great week & Will has a super new friend.  Here are some pics from when we went to the zoo and sweated our faces off last Monday.



Just because they're cute (both the penguins and shirts), here are some new shirts I got Will this week.




Will loves to play tug of war with Dex.
My hub.  We had a small family reunion in Garland on Sunday.  


My cousin Barbara's baby girl- Laney.  So adorable!


Post banana pudding.

Sorry, that's all I got right now.  I've been so busy and am a little pooped.  Hopefully this little bit will relieve some of the pressure to blog.


Getting ready for a nap,



No comments: