Monday, February 9, 2009

7 Months Today!



I am 7 months pregnant today!  It's hard to believe- not that it came so fast, just that I can't believe I'm finally in my third trimester.  It seems like it's been forever already and I still have 3 months left.  

This week our little boy should be a little over 2 pounds and about 15 inches long.  According to one website, that's the length of an amusement 
park churro! (mmm... churros are so good)  His little eyes should be blinking this week and he should be getting a little chubbier.  I hope those thighs are fat, I just love fat baby thighs.  

We have an appointment tomorrow.  We will hear the heartbeat, find out the results of my glucose test, and find out how much more weight I've gained.  Oh brother... not looking forward to that.  As of the last appointment, I had gained 17 pounds.  I should gain about 12 more in the last trimester too- at least 12 anyway.  :)

I'm going to highlight my hair tonight.  I tried to go without it, but just can't take it anymore.  It looks terrible.  If we go to Shad and Haley's tonight, I'll have Haley pull it through the cap.  Otherwise Steven will be getting a lesson in highlighting.  

Also, we got some good news today.  Our insurance company came back to look at our roof and instead of just giving us money for half of it, they totaled the whole thing.  Now I guess we won't have to shell out any money for it.  Thank you Lord!

AND.... we just sent in our tax return- we may actually get back a buck or two this year!  Woo hoo!  This is the year we'll need it to,  apparently babies are expensive or something. ;)

No comments: