Friday, January 8, 2010

Fast Christmas Review


Our first Christmas with Will was so wonderful, it would be too difficult to try and put it into words. I'm pretty disappointed with myself though b/c I didn't take enough pictures. I was so caught up in the moment- which is good- but I wish I would have captured more of it on "film".

Anyway, I got the idea for a collage of some of my pics from my friend Amy's blog (Thanks Ames!). It should be easier to post than a million pics individually.

By the way, our sad family news is that my Grandma has been diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. Two tumors were found. One is baseball sized and growing on her lung & spine. We're not sure how much time she has and plan on spending as much time with her as possible in 2010! I also plan on sharing some of my favorite stories about this crazy lady. All of our friends have always loved this Grandma. She is ornery at times and quite a "pistol" as some would put it. She has always left us laughing in tears. We love you Grandma!

1 comment:

Amy Mc said...

The collage looks great- so much easier than waiting on blogger to post pics!